Friday 18 October 2013

Debenhams My Dream Bedroom Competition

We did it! We decided to rip out all the fitted wardrobes/dresser from the master bedroom. It looks so much lighter and more spacious (pics to follow), only trouble is we now have yet another completely bare room with no storage - oops! Anyway, keen to keep the light we have decided on white and/or light wood furniture with just a touch of colour - purple if I get my way.

This is where Debenhams comes in. They are running a competition encouraging, nay insisting(!) I theoretically spend up to £5000 on my dream bedroom. £5000! To be in with the chance of winning £500 of vouchers, or £50 if you're lucky enough to be a runner up. All the details can be found here.

Now unfortunately, Mr Rob isn't about today, so I have had to dream all by myself. Here's the result:

My Dream Bedroom from Debenhams

First of all, how cute is that dog?

Here's what I used:

Graham and Brown Charcoal/cream Vitality Floral wallpaper (x3) - £22 a roll

J by Jasper Conran White 'Beaumont' bed linen - £66.40 (king size)

Two tone 'Burlington' triple wardrobe - £624 (was £1560)

Two tone 'Burlington' dressing table - £240 (was £600)

Plum Miramar bed frame - £792

Litecraft Shenzhen 1 Light Plaster Ceiling Light Pendant - £99

Litecraft Hollywood Chrome Table Lamp - £179.10

Graham and Brown Printed canvas Good morning New York wall art - £59.99

Abigail Ahern Designer purple schnauzer cushion - £40

Star by Julien Macdonald Designer purple floral heart cushion - £25




Total - £2581.49

Right, I'm off to check out the other bargains on Debenhams website, they had some nice sofas if anyone's on the lookout for a new one.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Cooool cushion - I'm not a major dog lover but adore all the doggy cushions out there at the moment! Love the dressing table too - something I've never owned but always fancied.
    thanks for entering and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my entry and commenting - my first comment, yay! I absolutely love that cushion (and I'm a cat person really) but think Rob might actually kill me if I buy a £40 cushion before we even save up enough for a washing machine - ha ha! x

    ReplyDelete